Thursday, October 20, 2011

good news

This post is for my Bakersfield peeps:

When I wake up in the morning, I usually grab my phone to check the time. If the sun is up and my eyes are adjusting normally, I usually check my email inbox in case there is anything interesting. This time, there was!

I received confirmation from a group called Mommy Parties that I was selected to host a Mega Bloks Party! They will be sending me a party pack so I can host a small party for up to 10 kids. The kids will be invited to come to my house and try out a few new products from Mega Bloks. I will be sending home some special gifts, there will be a cool raffle, and we will be doing some really fun activities. I am really excited to be able to do this, I think it will be a lot of fun!

I plan to do this party in a few weeks, in November. The kids I will be looking for will be preschool aged, at least one year old, but not yet starting Kindergarten. If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please stop by my Facebook Page to submit your information. You can also visit my page, "Like" it, and then use the "Share" feature in the bottom left hand corner to share the news with someone who has a child that might be interested. I will take information until this Sunday, and announce the lucky kids on Monday. It's gonna be funnnn!



No comments:

Post a Comment