Thursday, September 15, 2011

i'm back!

So, I have let far too much time go by without writing about anything. I know it is time to start writing about something, so I am just going to have at it. I imagine this blog will start off about the kids, because they are the most important thing in my life, but I suspect other interests of mine will make their way because they pretty much all seem to tie in some way or another. I have been feeling extremely sentimental lately always, and I feel anxious about the loss of time over the past 7 years. Luciana is 7 now, and it seems that, at least to my brain, my life started 7 years ago and has just flown by so quickly. There were so many things I wanted to do with her that I will never get to now. I guess I feel that by blogging about the things I want to do and plan to do, that I am creating a visual to-do list for myself, and maybe increasing my virtual accountability somehow. She is still young though, and Emme and Roslyn are even younger, so I am going to do everything I want with them, at whatever cost, from this point forward. I want to limit the regrets I have concerning my children as much as possible! So, here I am. Ready to write, ready to share, and ready to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment