Saturday, January 14, 2012

recent pinterest finds

I try not to spend too much time on the site, because I will never get anything done. But here are a few of my most recent finds on Pinterest that have me motivated for inspired to do things and try new things.


 Here is a super easy DIY Baby Blanket tutorial.

 Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken - 4 ingredient recipe.

 I have a dream of turning Emme's old room into half nursery/half crafting room for myself. Here is a nice one.

 I thought this really cool DIY project would give me something to do with the glass jars I've been hoarding.
 Tell me this Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich isn't making you drool.

Some Valentine's Day Inspiration for the upcoming holiday. I know Luci will be expecting something fun.



That's it for now. I've got a lot to prepare this weekend because I know the baby isn't going to stay put for much longer. I will have a new baby in 3 weeks or less!!!!! Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment