Tuesday, July 17, 2012

i'm starving

I am so hungry right now. Don't ask me why I think this is a good time to start a food post. All I know is I'm famished and it might not be an unreasonable assumption to think that I might just post anything that looks slightly edible. At this point, I may eat the baby.

Here are some great pinterest finds that I have tested myself! Yes, that means they are Rebecca approved. Booyah!

You can find all these and more by following me on Pinterest or just doing a little searching yourself!

Pinned Image 
Baked Ziti - This is definitely a family favorite. It tastes like Pizza!


Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Cilantro Lime Shrimp - Or Skrimps as we call em here! Dee-lish.


bbq comfort meatballs
BBQ Comfort Meatballs - One of my little meatballs (I call her Luci) had been requesting meatballs for quite sometime so I made these for her and they came out so moist and delicious. How can anything with the word 'Comfort' in it be bad for you?

Okay, I had a few more to post but my stomach is eating itself. Time to go taste that Gouda I've been hiding in the back of the refrigerator.

2 comments:

  1. okay, that baked ziti looks fantastic! I'm always on the hunt for kiddo friendly meals too. We'll be trying that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Tara! It really is super easy and I just made it the day after I posted. Always a hit, for sure. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete